Socap Original Hair Extension Liquid Keratin Remover
- Professional Hair Extension Liquid Remover.
- For the safe and easy removal of keratin resin bonds and residue
- Makes removal of hair extensions quick and easy.
- Recommended for use with the breaking compressor.
- Easy application.
Always use the appropriate removal fluid to remove Pre-Bonded extensions and Tape-In hair extensions. We recommend that you always remove the extensions after 4 months. Due to the natural hair loss of your own hair, the extensions will stick to a too thin tuft of your own hair. Always have your extensions removed professionally to prevent damage to your own hair. .
- Professional Hair Extension Liquid Keratin Remover.
- Size: 100ml.
- Safe to use on hair extensions and for sensitive scalp conditions.
Recommended for use with the breaking compressor.
How to use:
Apply a small amount of the removal fluid to the wax extensions. This can be done very accurately thanks to the supplied pump. You then squeeze the extensions with the removal pliers. You can now easily slide the extensions out of the hair. You can gently comb out the remaining wax that has remained in the hair with a comb.
- Always keep away of children.
- The product is highly flammable, so always be careful with fire, we also advise you not to smoke while removing the extensions.
- For professional use only. See our online courses at www.onlinehairacademy.com.
- If you have acrylic nails or nail polish on, we recommend that you wear gloves because the removal fluid can loosen the acrylic nails and remove the nail polish.