- Removal plier essential for connecting and disconnecting hair extensions.
- For Pre-bonded hair: Always use in combination with our remover liquid.
- Professional use only.
Removal Plier Hair Extensions Tool
€8,95 TAX incl.
Removal pliers for precision application and removal of hair extensions.
Connector & Disconnector for hair extensions. Tip Pre-bonded: Always use the pliers in conjunction with the hair extension removal fluid. The compressor breaking pliers have a rough surface with which you can easily break the keratin wax.
How to Remove Hair Extensions:
- Apply the remover to the wax of the hair extensions and let it take effect.
- Use the tongs to squeeze the wax until it turns flexible and white.
- Then carefully pull the extension out of the hair.
- Then gently comb the remaining wax from the hair.
Tip for safely removing extensions:
- Have the extensions removed professionally.
- If you want to do this yourself, first take a good look at how to do this.
- When new extensions are placed immediately, Wash the hair first.
- Leave the hair extensions in it for a maximum of 4 months in order not to damage your own hair.
- Removal plier essential for for removing pre-bonded hair extensions.
- Always use in combination with our remover liquid.