Compressor flat press pliers for pre-bonded hair extensions.
Flattening pliers for hair extensions can be used to create flat extensions and for a firm attach.
The assembly plier for hair extensions is available in 3 different sizes:
- 2.5 mm, which you can use for applying thin hair extensions along the contour line.
- 4 mm to squeeze hand rolled extensions.
- 6 mm, this is the most commonly used size to create a nice firm flat extension and a nice spread of the hair.
The benefits of a flat hair extension:
- In contrast to the round hand rolled hair extensions, the flat applied extensions have a better spread. You prevent the hair from falling into strings.
- If move your hand over your hair, you will not feel the hair extensions because they are flat.
- You can press the flat extensions more firmly with a tool than with your hand. Therefore the will last longer.
- The keratin bondings are well pressed so that no moisture can penetrate.