- Type: A.
- Suitable for any type of hair extensions which keratin should be melted at a high temperature.
- The maximum temperature is 200 degrees Celsius.
- Has a non-stick Teflon coating.
- Available with constant temperature or with heat controller.
- Colour: Black.
LooF L668 Heat Connector A-Type for Hair Extensions
€30,18 – €35,02 TAX incl.
Loof pliers for applying hair extensions
Description of the pliers:
Professional salon tools.
Heats on both sides of the tips.
Quick warming. 200º C range within 1-2 minutes.
Sustainable heating module.
Tips feature the latest design.
The melt tips are provided with a teflon layer renewed, which heat is longer hold and rub firmly.
Suitable for any type of hair extensions which keratin should be melted at a high temperature of 200 ° C., as the Italian hard keratin.
2.5m high quality cable with EU KEMA plug.
Constant temperature of 200º C.
220 ~ 240V 50HZ. – 25 W.
Size: 220 * 63 * 35mm
Weight: 270 g.
Approved CE and ROHS certificate.
Difference between constant and control
- With the ordinary pliers the temperature is constant at 200 degrees Celsius.
- The control tongs have a heat regulator, so you can set the ideal temperature.
L-668 standard, L-668 control, L-611A black